- 2 March 2020 (Financial Times – Alphaville) – Can the Economy Withstand Climate Action?
- 28 February 2020 (Financial Times) – Moral Money
- 5 February 2020 (Inspirelle) – 2020: Act Now for Women and for Our Planet
- 26 July 2019 (CJR) – A new commitment to covering the climate story
- 26 July 2019 (Stuff) – Stuff joins over 60 global news outlets taking strong stance on climate change coverage
- 19 July 2019 (Now to Love) – Princess Eugenie makes a very special surprise appearance in stunning green dress
- 27 June 2019 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: Reducing consumption to impact climate change
- 17 June 2019 (Inside UPMC) – UPMC Employee Turns Major Obstacle into Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunity
- 5 June 2019 (RadioPublic) – Action-Inspiring Global Narratives
- 24 May 2019 (DiverCity) – Series Five, Episode Two: How Inclusion, Education and Technology are Impacting our Economy & Society
- 20 May 2019 (Best Media Info) – Final jury members names for Cannes Lions 2019 out
- 20 May 2019 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: Making the connection between peace and ending hunger
- 18 May 2019 (Branding in Asia Magazine) – Cannes Lions Announces ‘Most Diverse’ Jury with 48% Women Jurors
- 25 April 2019 (Equities) – Interview with Claudia Romo Edelman, Funder of the We Are All Human Foundation
- 08 April 2019 (Fast Company) – World Changing IDeas 2019: All the winners, finalists and honorable mentions
- 05 April 2019 (CBS News) – Global GOalsCast: The global impact of artificial intelligence
- 27 March 2019 (US News) – Bursting the Bubble of Bigotry
- 11 March 2019 (The Circle) – Annie Lennox asks “Are You a Global Feminist”
- 2 March 2019 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast – How comedy helps heal the world
- 2 February 2019 (Hub Culture) – Global GoalsCast brain scan with Hintsa Performance and Emotive
- 28 January 2019 (Hub Culture) – Hub Culture Davos 2019 – Edie Lush & Claudia Romo Edelman of Global GoalsCast
- 22 January 2019 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast – ‘They Are the Code: Girls in Tech Build a New World”
- 21 January 2019 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: How a new app became eBay for Zambian farmers
- 15 January 2019 (WSJ Podcasts) – Claudia Romo Edelman: Championing a Global Cause
- 9 January 2019 (Hub Culture) – Listen to the Global GoalsCast on Hub Radio
- 23 December 2018 (The National) – The advocate championing the Hispanic contribution to the US economy
- 16 December 2018 (CBS News) – Calendar Week of December 17
- 9 December 2018 (HELLO!) – Princess Eugenie reveals why she is so happy
- 15 November 2018 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast : A Sustainable Future is a Multi-Trillion Dollar Opportunity
- 13 November 2018 (Ashden) – The Global GoalsCast: A blog from Edie Lush
- 23 October 2018 (CBS News) – New study suggests Latinos in the US don’t know their power
- 18 October 2018 (HELLO!) – Prince Andrew reveals the sweet reason behind Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding bags
- 27 September 2018 (CBS News) – The Next Generation: We Can’t Save the World Without Them
- 7 September 2018 (International Business Times) – Princess Eugenie Posts Adorable ‘First Day of School’ Photo with Princess Beatrice
- 6 Septemer 2018 (Now to Love) – Princess Eugenie gives rare interview ahead of her wedding and shares important message
- 4 September 2019 (Town and Country Magazine) – Princess Eugenie Speaks Out About Her Mission to End Modern Slavery
- 30 August 2018 (CBS News) – Stopping modern slavery: Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville
- 30 July 2018 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: Who’s making progress on their development goals?
- 22 June 2018 (CBSN Originals) – Expedition Antarctica
- 22 June 2018 (CBS News) – How explorers survived 56 days in Antarctica using only clean energy
- 13 June 2018 (Insight) – Cannes Lions ocení kreativní práce, které pozitivně ovlivňují svět
- 12 June 2018 (PR Week) – There’s a new Cannes Lions category this year that is very GOOD
- 1 June 2018 (AdLibbing) – Creativity for Good
- 24 May 2018 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: How the ‘advertising Oscars’ could change the world
- 23 May 2018 (Thrive Global) – Creativity is a Force for Good
- 10 May 2018 (The National UAE) – Business Extra Podcast: A sustainable future but also trillions of dollars of opportunity
- 16 April 2018 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: Antarctic misadventures and the ozone layer
- 12 April 2018 (Ad Council) – How Global GoalsCast Communicates to Consumers with Purpose
- 10 April 2018 (IT World Canada) – Everything SAS announced at Global Forum 2018
- 7 April 2018 (SAS Video Portal) – Global GoalsCast – General Sessions – SAS Global Forum 2018
- 4 April 2018 (India Today) – Temperature rise, retreating ice shelves, and increasing land area: Here’s how climate change is affecting Antarctica
- 4 April 2018 (eniGma Magazine) – New Global GoalsCast Podcast: Robert Swan Encounters Ice Never Seen Before In Antarctica
- 3 April 2018 (SAS) – SAS to visualize the data behind world’s most pressing challenges
- 27 March 2018 (India Today) – Trump’s America, the Paris accord, and the global battle against climate change
- 27 March 2018 (India Today) – How Indian researchers prepare for the trials of Antarctica
- 22 March 2018 (CBS News) – Father-and-son pair trek Antarctica to highlight climate change
- 19 March 2018 (India Today) – Antarctica, where life perseveres in bleakness
- 08 March 2018 (One Young World) – Why you must listen to Global GoalsCast’s new episode
- 26 February 2018 (One Young Word) – Get Featured on Global GoalsCast
- 22 February 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Laura Liswood: #MeToo should prompt female political action
- 13 February 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Global GoalsCast: Anne Finucane of Bank of America
- 9 February 2018 (PR Week) – The PR Week 2.9.2018: Claudia Romo Edelman
- 7 February 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Global GoalsCast: Cathy Engelbert of Deloitte
- 7 February 2018 (NALU) – We’re Featured on Global GoalsCast
- 1 February 2018 (UN SDG Action Campaign) – New year = New ways to get things done for the SDGs!
- 1 February 2018 (The National AE) – Celebs and politicians shine off-stage at Davos 2018
- 31 January 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Global GoalsCast: Erna Solberg
- 26 January 2018 (Campaign US) – Brands must respond to millennial consumers who buy with their beliefs
- 25 January 2018 (UN Web TV) – Helping the Global Goals Break Through the Noise – World Economic Forum 2018 (Davos)
- (One Young World) – Why we love the new Global GoalsCast Podcast
- 17 January 2018 (Hub Culture) – The Global GoalsCast Examines Pathways to a Better World
- 17 January 2018 (UN SDG Action Campaign) – New Podcast Shares Plans to make SDGs a Reality – And We’re a Partner!
- 17 January 2018 (PodNews.net) – Global GoalsCast launches, profiles sustainable development goals
- 19 December 2017 (PRWeek) – Global GoalsCast, a podcast that shares sustainability tips and stories, to debut
Global GoalsCast Host Edie Lush Wins 2018 Media for Social Impact Leadership Council Award at the UN
Edie Lush, co-host of the Global GoalsCast has received the 2018 Media for Social Impact Leadership Council Award at the United Nations, one of the highest honours awarded by the social sector for the media and technology industries...
Cannes Lions announces distribution of funds | Palau Pledge & FONCESA receive Champion for Humanity Award
24 September, New York, USA–Following the launch of the Sustainable Development Goals Lions at the 2018 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, the inaugural Grand Prix winner, The Palau Legacy Project, was last night honoured with...
25 January, Davos, Switzerland–In a podcast session during the World Economic Forum with Robert and Barney Warn, the father-son duo who flew to Davos directly after their 600-mile journey across Antarctica...
21 January, Davos, Switzerland– In Jan. 21 Global GoalsCast Episode, Robert Swan of Britain Reports Encountering “Pie Crust-Like” Ice Never Seen Before...
New GLOBAL GOALSCAST Profiles Bold Individuals Taking on the World’s Most Pressing Challenges, Including Migration, Gender Equality, Education, Climate Change
17 January, New York City–A new podcast, launched today on Apple Podcasts, brings listeners compelling stories of people who are tackling urgent global issues including extreme poverty and climate change and creating sustainable growth that doesn’t steal from future generations...
17 January, New York City–Launching January 17th, Global GoalsCast (www.GlobalGoalsCast.org), is a female-run podcast aiming to inspire a new generation of early-adopter millennial activists by turning to the rise of the podcast...