- 22 June 2018 (CBSN Originals) – Expedition Antarctica
- 22 June 2018 (CBS News) – How explorers survived 56 days in Antarctica using only clean energy
- 13 June 2018 (Insight) – Cannes Lions ocení kreativní práce, které pozitivně ovlivňují svět
- 12 June 2018 (PR Week) – There’s a new Cannes Lions category this year that is very GOOD
- 1 June 2018 (AdLibbing) – Creativity for Good
- 24 May 2018 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: How the ‘advertising Oscars’ could change the world
- 23 May 2018 (Thrive Global) – Creativity is a Force for Good
- 10 May 2018 (The National UAE) – Business Extra Podcast: A sustainable future but also trillions of dollars of opportunity
- 16 April 2018 (CBS News) – Global GoalsCast: Antarctic misadventures and the ozone layer
- 12 April 2018 (Ad Council) – How Global GoalsCast Communicates to Consumers with Purpose
- 10 April 2018 (IT World Canada) – Everything SAS announced at Global Forum 2018
- 7 April 2018 (SAS Video Portal) – Global GoalsCast – General Sessions – SAS Global Forum 2018
- 4 April 2018 (India Today) – Temperature rise, retreating ice shelves, and increasing land area: Here’s how climate change is affecting Antarctica
- 4 April 2018 (eniGma Magazine) – New Global GoalsCast Podcast: Robert Swan Encounters Ice Never Seen Before In Antarctica
- 3 April 2018 (SAS) – SAS to visualize the data behind world’s most pressing challenges
- 27 March 2018 (India Today) – Trump’s America, the Paris accord, and the global battle against climate change
- 27 March 2018 (India Today) – How Indian researchers prepare for the trials of Antarctica
- 22 March 2018 (CBS News) – Father-and-son pair trek Antarctica to highlight climate change
- 19 March 2018 (India Today) – Antarctica, where life perseveres in bleakness
- 08 March 2018 (One Young World) – Why you must listen to Global GoalsCast’s new episode
- 26 February 2018 (One Young Word) – Get Featured on Global GoalsCast
- 22 February 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Laura Liswood: #MeToo should prompt female political action
- 13 February 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Global GoalsCast: Anne Finucane of Bank of America
- 9 February 2018 (PR Week) – The PR Week 2.9.2018: Claudia Romo Edelman
- 7 February 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Global GoalsCast: Cathy Engelbert of Deloitte
- 7 February 2018 (NALU) – We’re Featured on Global GoalsCast
- 1 February 2018 (UN SDG Action Campaign) – New year = New ways to get things done for the SDGs!
- 1 February 2018 (The National AE) – Celebs and politicians shine off-stage at Davos 2018
- 31 January 2018 (CBS News Digital) – Global GoalsCast: Erna Solberg
- 26 January 2018 (Campaign US) – Brands must respond to millennial consumers who buy with their beliefs
- 25 January 2018 (UN Web TV) – Helping the Global Goals Break Through the Noise – World Economic Forum 2018 (Davos)
- 24 January 2018 (SDG Media Zone) – SDG Advocate and Project Everyone Founder Richard Curtis and Special Advisor for UNICEF and Co-host of Global GoalsCast Claudia
- (One Young World) – Why we love the new Global GoalsCast Podcast
- 17 January 2018 (Hub Culture) – The Global GoalsCast Examines Pathways to a Better World
- 17 January 2018 (UN SDG Action Campaign) – New Podcast Shares Plans to make SDGs a Reality – And We’re a Partner!
- 17 January 2018 (PodNews.net) – Global GoalsCast launches, profiles sustainable development goals
- 19 December 2017 (PRWeek) – Global GoalsCast, a podcast that shares sustainability tips and stories, to debut
Global GoalsCast Host Edie Lush Wins 2018 Media for Social Impact Leadership Council Award at the UN
Edie Lush, co-host of the Global GoalsCast has received the 2018 Media for Social Impact Leadership Council Award at the United Nations, one of the highest honours awarded by the social sector for the media and technology industries...
Cannes Lions announces distribution of funds | Palau Pledge & FONCESA receive Champion for Humanity Award
24 September, New York, USA–Following the launch of the Sustainable Development Goals Lions at the 2018 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, the inaugural Grand Prix winner, The Palau Legacy Project, was last night honoured with...
25 January, Davos, Switzerland–In a podcast session during the World Economic Forum with Robert and Barney Warn, the father-son duo who flew to Davos directly after their 600-mile journey across Antarctica...
21 January, Davos, Switzerland– In Jan. 21 Global GoalsCast Episode, Robert Swan of Britain Reports Encountering “Pie Crust-Like” Ice Never Seen Before...
New GLOBAL GOALSCAST Profiles Bold Individuals Taking on the World’s Most Pressing Challenges, Including Migration, Gender Equality, Education, Climate Change
17 January, New York City–A new podcast, launched today on Apple Podcasts, brings listeners compelling stories of people who are tackling urgent global issues including extreme poverty and climate change and creating sustainable growth that doesn’t steal from future generations...
17 January, New York City–Launching January 17th, Global GoalsCast (www.GlobalGoalsCast.org), is a female-run podcast aiming to inspire a new generation of early-adopter millennial activists by turning to the rise of the podcast...